DayZ: "Marathon Man" DayZ: "Marathon Man"

It's like sex in an animation!

DayZ: Rambi DayZ: Rambi

I'm going to be completely honest with you here. The coloring was alright, and the voice acting was decent.

One aspect rose above all others, though. The reason this is getting a full 5 star rating is quite obvious. I can tell there was a large amount of effort and love put into the engine. Whoever designed it couldn't possibly do better than this.

I do have one main tuffle about this, though.
- Aren't knights supposed to have capes?

My Broken Logic My Broken Logic

The ladybugs face. Priceless.

Skype Problems Skype Problems

What the?

I don't even know what to say now woman. First, for Zeus's sake, actually use something OTHER than MS paint to draw. This must have the choppiest animation I have EVER seen, along with a distinct lack of background detail. Add a poster at least. And I said at LEAST add in a poster.

This voice acting isn't very well either. I'd really suggest keeping the microphone less than a fucking dekameter away from your mouth so you don't hear the vast amount of atmosphere between them washing the input.

I can't even see the idea you're trying to get out because it was executed so poorly, SORRY.

Derpcraft Derpcraft

N7 jacket!!!

I love the n7 jacket!!!!! I had a nerdgasm. Good portrayal of minecraft... just so... addicting....

Lava Lamp Blues Lava Lamp Blues

Wow

Truly amazing. Your creative style goes perfectly with the humour. The crows were hilarious. Another great one, Bravo.

The Mysterious Princess.. The Mysterious Princess..

amazing.

I was smirking most of the time, but when the king's face was trollface i freaking laughed out loud.

The Facebook Poke War The Facebook Poke War

yup

Just about sums up how it goes.

Apple announces iPad 2 Apple announces iPad 2

good

the memes are strong in this one. It was hilarious.

Racist Mutt Racist Mutt

amazing again!

All your videos deliver! I love how you integrade soft humour into all your cartoons. One question though, where's the hobo I always see in your other cartoons? Your getting better with your animation too!